Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013

Sooo silent....

Well I have been a bit absent from the hobby comunity for some time.The question is why?Well my other great love (wife???) eeerrrmmm no the other other which is my favourite soccer team ( we call it Fußball - football) is going though a very hard time. Although we played a quite good season in the middle filed of the second league. The German Football Ass. did not give u the permission to play there next season because of some really strange reasons. So the last days it was standing with the other at stadium ( 10 mins walk) and show stripes ( we are called the Zebras) for our club. Many supporters of the other clubs from the Ruhr area were there with us. It is wonderful to stand together with all of them even though they are the "enemies on the field" the next time. And everybody is chanting some little tunes about the others just to make sure they do not win.
A bit like "enemies on the field - united in believe" - sorry dfor my bad english today. Some beers too much.

Maybe the next days I can post some new pics from the projects I am working on ( o.k. just a bit work and do not drink and paint ;-> )
Or it ends like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj1UkEEBEdI

my club and my love ( the other other one) do not tell my wife she is soo eerrmmmm you know

http://www.msv-duisburg.de/


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen